Purpose and Mission
CHARITABLE PURPOSES AND MISSION
The Board of Trustees of the Trust has specifically formalized its mission as follows:
1. To provide financial assistance to those individuals and organizations seeking to create families through adoption and assisted reproductive technology, and to provide educational programs in support of the Trust’s mission.
2. To raise funding in order to provide financial assistance and programs to support building families.
3. To raise funding through personal contributions, corporate contributions, and from educational programs and charitable events. Government and non-government funding sources will also be explored. Forming and endowment fund is also a goal.
4. Provide grants and sponsorship for innovative and meaningful family building programs.
5. It is the goal of the Trust to contribute and distribute as much of the funds which are donated or collected to the programs or families that are in need. Since the Trust is an organization operated by volunteers, all of whom are members of either the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys or the American Academy of Assisted Reproductive Technology Attorneys, it is believed that this goal will be easily met.
The initial funding of the Trust was accomplished by contributions from all 25 of the Presidents of the Academy, and by each member of the Board of Trustees of the Academy.
If you wish to contribute, please send your check made payable to the:
Family Formation Charitable Trust
859 Riverside Drive, Unit #11
Greenwood, IN 46142